Terms of Service
Effective Date: 1 March, 2017
You may wish to save a copy of these Terms of service for your records. In any event, be sure to regularly check these Terms of service for any updates or other changes, which shall be legally binding upon you when we post them, whether or not we provide you any other notice of such changes.
This website (“site”), related services (“services”) and software products (“software”) are owned and operated by Explore.Best ltd. and we may refer to either as “we”, “our” or “us”. Whose registered office is .
Information service about popular tourist destinations around the world.We may modify, suspend or discontinue services provided to account holders at any time at our sole discretion and with or without prior notice.
We promise to provide 99% service uptime, however your access to and use of the service may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the site or any other reason within or outside the control of Explore.Best ltd.. We reserve the right to temporary suspend or discontinue the availability of the site and/or any service. In such event, unless notified earlier we will credit your subscription plan and/or Pay as You Go service with one day free service per one hour of downtime of our services. Limited to 30 days per failure to provide with service event.We CANNOT guarantee the service availability from locations where internet is partly or fully limited.
We guarantee that our software doesn’t contain any spy or trojan modules, nor allows any incoming connections. Its one and only purpose to collect the selected event log data and transfer it to our datacenters.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Explore.Best LTD. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Explore.Best LTD. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
As a condition to using services, you are required to open an account with Explore.Best using your Facebook account. The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms of service, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your account.
You retain all of the rights you had in your data before you submitted it, unless you elect to enable others to view or have access to the data you submit to our service, no one else should see your data without your consent.
Other than the limited license and other rights you grant in these Terms of service, Explore.Best ltd. acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you under these Terms of service in or to any data that you submit, store, transmit or display on, or through, the service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that data(whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You agree that you are solely responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that we have no obligation to do so on your behalf.
Subject to the terms and conditions Explore.Best ltd. grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to utilize the service as long as you are not barred from receiving the service under the laws of the United Kingdom. In order to access and/or use the service, you may be required to provide current, accurate, identification, contact and other information as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the service, and you will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and, accordingly, will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including activities of others to whom you have provided your account details. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your account secure.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by us. You further agree to NOT:
- Impersonate any individual or organization, including, but not limited to, an Explore.Best ltd. staff member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Explore.Best ltd..
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted through the service.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software, nor attempt in any other manner to obtain the source code.
- Rent or lease the service to someone else.
- Allow usage by others in such a way as to violate these Terms of service.
- Use the service as a forwarding means to another website.
- Transmit any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected or applicable to the service.
- Exceed the scope of the service that you have signed up for, for example, accessing and using features that you do not have a right to use or deleting, adding to or otherwise changing another organization’s data or other content when you have not been granted the right to do so.
- Access (or attempt to access) any of the service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us (unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate Agreement), or access (or attempt to access) any of the service through any automated means (including use of scripts, web crawlers or the like) or otherwise engage the Service in a manner reasonably likely to be harmful to the systems operating the Service or the access or use of the service by others.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Service.
You may terminate your account at any time in your sole discretion. We may terminate your account at any time for any reason or no reason. Reasons for us terminating your account or the service include, without limitation: breach or violation of these Terms of service or any Separate Agreement, your request or self-effecting account deletion, your nonpayment of any fees or other sums due Explore.Best ltd. or any other party related to your use of the Service, requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, the discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), or unexpected technical or security issues or problems. In the event of any termination, we will close your account and you will no longer be able to access data contained in that account or otherwise use the service. Subject to prior 10 days notice unless the termination is result of Terms of service breach. All stored data remaining in your account will be removed by us upon termination of your account.
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge Explore.Best ltd., its affiliated and associated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the site and our services.The failure or delay by Explore.Best. ltd. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of service or rights under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of any such provisions or rights. If any provision of these Terms of service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the agreement remain in full force and effect.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of or related to use of the service or otherwise under these Terms of service must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or you hereby agree to be forever barred from bringing such claim.
If customer commences or participates in any legal proceeding against Explore.Best ltd., then we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate all license grants and any other rights provided under this document during the pendency of such legal proceedings.
You agree that we may provide you with notices hereunder by email, regular mail or postings on the site related to the affected service, in our discretion, and that we may rely upon the contact information you have provided as being accurate, complete and current.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- This site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the site.